About Our Property
Affordable Housing in Lunenburg, MA
Great Bridge Properties is pleased to announce the development of 70 units of affordable housing in Lunenburg available to persons over the age of 55. This new and exciting project has been much anticipated and welcomed in the community. The beautiful and well-appointed apartments are a mix of 1 and 2 bedrooms with ample closet space and private balconies. Baker Brook Apartments also has a limited supply of separate storage units in the building for an additional cost.
All of the apartments are available to persons earning low to moderate incomes.
Nearby Hickory Hills Lake in Lunenburg, MA
Providing Affordable Quality Living
This brand new 4-story building features well-appointed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. There are 2 elevators in the central lobby of the building. No waiting to get to your new home! There are multiple community and function rooms available for your use as well as a fitness room. The outdoor environment is beautifully landscaped with a patio and separate gazebo for resident use.
Baker Brook Apartments, created by Great Bridge Properties is professionally managed by Stewart Property Management. Montachusett Home Care will also be part of the team having private office space to meet with tenants and assist with an array of optional services. This project is providing much needed age 55+ affordable apartment living for Lunenburg and the surrounding communities.
Baker Brook Apartments is a beautiful new apartment community located just off Youngs Road in Lunenburg, Massachusetts. Nestled at the edge of the Tri Town Landing Apartment Community, Baker Brook Apartments is located on a large self-contained parcel offering tremendous landscaping and privacy for the residents. The apartments, located at 8 Tri Town Drive are conveniently located just a few miles from Fitchburg and Leominster, MA.
The property that is now the home of Baker Brook Apartments was once home to the Tri-Town Drive-In Theatre, which originally opened in 1955!
A Home That Fits Your Lifestyle
Browse through our 2 floor plan options to find the new home that meets your lifestyle. Handicap accessible apartments are also available.
- 70 quality apartments including 62 one bedroom units and 8 two bedroom units.
- All with stainless steel appliances and some with granite counters!
- The building has two elevators and complete life safety systems including sprinklers.
- State of the art Laundry facilities are available on each floor of the building.
- The site is adequately fenced from the abutting properties using the natural landscape, new plantings, and fencing.
- Four apartments are fully handicap equipped and all remaining apartments are handicap adaptable.
- The site is beautifully landscaped with outdoor patios and a gazebo.
- Multiple, beautifully furnished community spaces are located within the building including a 2-story gathering room, a media room for TV viewing and other activities, and sitting areas on each floor.
- The building and site improvements are built to today’s “green” standards.
- Welcoming office spaces are housed within the building for property management staff and for the resident services coordinator.
Resident Care Coordinated Services
One of the benefits to the residents of this property are the resident coordinated services. We are pleased to partner with Montachusett Home Care Corporation, a local home care agency.
They provide a part time resident services coordinator. The coordinator will have a private office in the building to meet with residents. Some of the optional coordinated services will include assisting residents in gaining access to:
- Social recreation needs
- Financial assistance
- Volunteer opportunities
- Access and coordination of health care
- Home care
- Behavioral health care
- Food and nutrition
- Medicare counseling and assistance
- Health insurance access
Where to Find Us
8 Tritown Drive
Lunenburg, MA 01462
To download a tenant application, please complete the application form below.
Specific instructions are included on the first page.
Please call our office at 978-582-8001 if you have any questions, or e-mail us using the Contact Form on this page.
To learn more about Baker Brook Apartments, join us on Zoom!
Informational Meeting on April 3rd at 10am.
Please click the button below for details.